- Cost Effective Benefits and Strategies of Green Homes
- Representation by a “EcoBroker Certified” REALTOR®
- Green Home Purchasing and Marketing
- Home Health & Indoor Air Quality Issues
- Green Home Improvements For Health, Comfort, Savings and Equity
- Green Connections to Knowledge, Resources, Networks and Professionals
- Philanthropy, Sustainable Business Practices, and Community Service
As a Certified EcoBroker and a Green Realtor I’m helping you (and the planet) for the best, when buying or selling a home.
The construction, operation, and maintenance of human shelter uses more energy and natural resources than any other industry in the world. Knowing this, I believe REALTORS have a tremendous opportunity and responsibility to educate the home buying and selling public about how to operate a home so it is energy and resource efficient. The benefits for clients include financial savings, better comfort, and improved personal and environmental health.”
I Promote Healthier, Cost-Effective, and Green Practices in Real Estate.